The Hallowbaloo Music & Arts Festival was founded in 2008 by T-Rx Entertainment, LLC with the following mission:
- Host a world-class celebration showcasing the amazing array of music venues, restaurants, art galleries and boutiques that comprise the Honolulu Arts District and have nearly single-handedly turned Hawai‘i cosmopolitan culture into something as alluring as Hawai‘i’s most pristine beaches.
- Stoke peoples’ passion for music via exciting displays of live performances by national and local artists including national talent who would otherwise not have an opportunity to share their artistry with Hawai‘i residents.
- Support Hawai‘i music & arts culture by giving local artists a grand stage that is commensurate to their great talent.
- Raise funds to support the Arts District Merchant Association (ADMA) and its efforts to ensure that the Honolulu Arts District remains a vibrant contributor to Hawai‘i arts culture for years to come.
Hallowbaloo has been warmly received by Honolulu residents and visitors since its inception, drawing approximately 8,000 attendees in 2008, 12,000 attendees in 2009 and 15,000 attendees in 2010. Approximately 20,000 people are expected to participate in this year’s Hallowbaloo festivities. The exceptional support from fans combined with major assistance from Arts District merchants has helped Hallowbaloo realize its mission straight out of the gate. Hallowbaloo is excited about the brilliant future that lies ahead and the opportunity to continue to illuminate the Honolulu Arts District brighter than any other weekend of the year. Mahalo nui to all of the artists, merchants and fans who have supported and continue to support H-A-L-L-O-W-B-A-L-O-O-O-O-O!!
General Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers & Street Team: If you would like to volunteer to help host Hallowbaloo and/or promote the celebration, please contact our staff at email@example.com.
- Hallobaloo Production: T-Rx Entertainment
- Illustrations: Scott Goto Arts
- Graphic Design: Mai Bloomfield, and Darby Murphy, owner of PiscesFly Designs.
- Web Development: Matthew McVickar, , and Darby Murphy, owner of PiscesFly Designs.