Saturday, October 27, 2012
THE MAIN EVENT:
FREE Hallowbaloo Street Festival & Club Hallowbaloo
Address: 1041 Nuuanu Avenue Honolulu, HI 96817 (corner of Nuuanu Ave. & Hotel St.)
Hallowbaloo Street Festival Map: Stages, Venues & Street Closures
Sunday, October 28, 2012
FREE Hallowbaloo Kanikapila: Featuring Troy Fernandez & Mike Love
Address: Kaimana Beach Honolulu, HI 96815
The Hallowbaloo Music + Arts Festival hosts a street festival & club extravaganza on Saturday 10/27/2012. The event is held in the Honolulu Arts District in Downtown Honolulu – approximately 5 miles from Waikiki. On Sunday, Hallowbaloo hosts a kanikapila show at Kaimana Beach Park – a short walk from Waikiki.
Information about bus routes, taxi stands, parking areas and nearby accommodations provided below.
Bus Routes – Traveling to & from Hallowbaloo: Google Transit Honolulu. Obtain bus routes and time tables in a snap by clicking the preceding link. Simply enter your location and the venue address as your destination. Here are the addresses for each venue:
- Venue Address – Sat., 10/27: 1041 Nuuanu Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96817
- Venue Address – Sun., 10/38: Kaimana Beach, Honolulu, HI 96815
Bus Routes – Departing Hallowbaloo Street Festival on Saturday, 10/27: On the night of the Hallowbaloo Street Festival (Saturday, 10/27), Hotel Street bus stops will be closed. For eastbound routes (towards Hawaii Kai), buses will be redirected to King St. For westbound routes (towards Waianae), buses will be redirected to Beretania St. Final bus pick-ups occur in the Honolulu Arts District shortly after midnight.
Taxi Stand – Departing Hallowbaloo: Departing Hallowbaloo: At the Saturday, 10/27 street festival, taxis will be available on Chaplain Lane (just mountain side of Marks Garage) between Nuuanu Avenue and Bethel Street.
Major Parking Areas: For the Saturday, 10/27 street festival, the following parking lots provide a large number of public parking stalls on the perimeter of the street festival or nearby.
- Marks Garage (onsite): Map. Enter at 29 chaplain lane, Honolulu, HI 96817
- Chinatown Gateway Plaza (onsite): Map. Enter at 1042 Bethel Street, Honolulu, HI 96813
- Smith-Beretania Municipal Parking Lot (onsite): Map.
- Harbor Court Parking Lot: Map. Enter at 55 Merchant Street, Honolulu, HI 96813. (808) 522-1240
- Bishop Square Parking Lot: Map. Enter at 1090 Alakea Street, Honolulu, HI 96813. (808) 532-2658
Accommodations: Waikiki is approximately 5 miles from the Arts District and provides a wide range of accommodation options from five star resorts to budget properties. Aqua Hotels and Resorts offers exceptional rates at all of its alluring boutiques.